Saturday 25 January 2014

Hot Patterns Riviera Regatta Tee

On my continuing adventures through my very large Hot Patterns collection, I made the Riviera Regatta Tee.


As with my previous experience with Hot Patterns knits, I went one size down from what my measurements suggested.

I had a stripe knit to give it a try, and it went together with no problems. The unique feature of this pattern is that the main front and back panel of the tee is cut on the bias to give it some added drape.

Unfortunately for me, the fabric I chose had lovely drape but no recovery, so my Mum was the lucky beneficiary of this garment.


If I were to make this pattern again for myself, I would need to go down another size.

Overall, I am very happy with this tee - just a little sad it didn't make it into MY wardrobe!

2 comments:

  1. live and learn :) your mum would have been please though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the direction of the stripes and solid panels on the blue version - it looks like it could be really cute.

    ReplyDelete