Thursday 23 January 2014

Kid Shorts

As I have mentioned previously, having a child who is quite slim means I can't just rock off to the shops and buy him new shorts and trousers.

This Summer, I have been trying out the Kid Shorts pattern from MADE.  This comes in sizes 12months to 10years.


This is a super easy pattern to put together, and the website has loads of excellent tutorials for changing them  - add pockets, flat fronts, piping, bias bound racer style, knee length boardie or shorter 'girl' style.

I have made these in various sizes, with and without pockets. I have also successfully turned it into a one piece pattern, so as not to break up a large scale print.

Mr School boy wanted skulls and orange shorts.


Mr Size 3 likes the Octopus fabric- More Octopus's Aunty Wendy!!!!

Mr 4 wanted tiger shorts.


2 comments:

  1. I love how when they can choose, they choose vibrant, gorgeous things! Lucky lads indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous! They have great taste.

    ReplyDelete