Saturday 7 May 2016

Women's Cowl Neck Sweatshirt

Is it just me, or does everyone have a sewing unicorn? - you know, that elusive sewing pattern where you kind of know what you want, but can't quite find the exact right thing you imagined.

For me it was a sweatshirt / jersey that had the potential to be slouchy and comfy, or more dressy casual depending on the fabric used.

I have tried out A LOT of patterns in search of this elusive garment, and followed many links to many more links.

And so it was that I found a free pattern on a website for a Cowl Neck Sweatshirt. It looked like it had potential, and hey it was free!, so why not give it a go.



I found some minky backed sweatshirting in deep stash, and cut it out. The pattern went together well, and the instructions were clear and had good photos to back them up.

I wasn't expecting too much, as it looked quite boxy, but OMG, I really like it!!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pattern find. I'll have to add it to my to make list.

    ReplyDelete