Sunday 1 January 2012

Keyka Lou Keychain Clutch

I recently came across the lovely patterns by Keyka Lou, and as a first foray into these patterns I tried the Keychain clutch.


Image of Keychain Clutch PDF Sewing Pattern

This cute little clutch is about the size of your palm. They sew up very quickly and use just the smallest amount of supplies. These are perfect for using up your scraps! 
The approximate finished dimensions are 4" wide x 2.75" high x 1.5" deep (10 x 7 x 4 cm). This is a cute wee size for attaching to your keys or in your handbag for little bits you don't want to lose.




The instructions were extremely well written, with photos and diagrams. I used quilting cotton for both the focus fabric and the lining. 


I have now made four of these so far. My only minor change was that I accidently left off the tab for the keychain split ring, on one of them!





They are quick and easy gifts, and would also be great as a wee purse for a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment